BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say a motorcyclist lost control on Route 198 and fell over a guardrail.
On Tuesday, shortly after 3 p.m., the 34-year-old man was near the Niagara Street exit when he went over the guardrail and fell roughly 30 feet “into a pile of rubbish,” police say.
As of Wednesday morning, the man is at ECMC, recovering from multiple non-life threatening injuries. It’s not clear what those injuries were.
Police are still investigating this incident.
- Democrats push for ERA ratification; Republicans call it ‘redundant’
- Autumn leaves shifting a little slower this season? Higher-than-average temperatures may be the culprit
- Lawmakers concerned FAA not implementing safety reforms
- Baby rhino gets first bath at the Buffalo Zoo
- Vietnam Veterans Wall exhibit now on display at Niagara County Courthouse