BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A motorcyclist is dead after colliding with another vehicle in Buffalo.
Police responded to the scene at Grider Street and Northland Avenue on Sunday around 2:45 p.m.
The crash occurred when a southbound vehicle on Grider was turning left. It was struck by the motorcycle, police said.
The 31-year-old motorcyclist, who was not named by police, was declared dead at the scene after being ejected from his vehicle. The other driver, who was only identified as a female, was not injured.
As of Monday morning, no charges have been filed.
- Partnership helps students connect with law enforcement
- ‘I really could have died’: Athletic trainer saves student who collapsed at Illinois school dance
- Rescue made at Erie Basin Marina Tuesday night
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen reportedly hire divorce attorneys
- Woman accused of pushing 3-year-old into Lake Michigan now charged with murder