BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A motorcyclist was sent to the hospital Monday after veering off the Scajaquada Expressway.
The accident happened just after 3:10 p.m. when Buffalo police say the motorcyclist was driving west and lost control going off the 198. The driver of the motorcycle was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment.
Police say the injuries look to be non-life-threatening.
Road Conditions | Live Traffic Map
The 198 Westbound remains closed to traffic.
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Two Buffalo Police officers injured after man hits patrol car
- WNY Area Labor Federation, AFL-CIO endorses Byron Brown for Buffalo mayor