(WIVB) – Potholes can be a menace to vehicles.
According to AAA, drivers in the U.S. spend almost $3 billion annually fixing the damage from potholes.
According to a new study from LendingTree.com that looked at searches for pothole-related searches dating back to 2004, New York State ranks #10 for states with the worst potholes in the country. Washington has the top spot for worst potholes, and Wyoming is #50.
The study also looks at the cities with the worst potholes. Buffalo ranks #20 on the list. Albany is at #25. According to the list, the city with the worst pothole problem is Yakima, Wash.
- Why Biden is keeping his distance from Georgia’s Senate runoff
- Banditland opener a letdown for frenzied fans
- Niagara Pride hosts safety forum in wake of deadly Colorado Springs gay club shooting
- UB completes WNY rivalry sweep, breaks Bona’s win streak
- Woman faces charges after Walmart shoplifting incident