BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A shooting Monday night at the Amherst Street NFTA station sent a man to the hospital.
The NFTA says tells News 4, the shooting happened just before 8 p.m. when the man was shot either on or near an NFTA at the Amherst station.
The person shot, whose age hasn’t been released, was taken to Erie County Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
News 4 is working to learn more.
- Two Buffalo Police officers injured after man hits patrol car
- Woman faces charges in connection to January 2020 Kilhoffer St. arson
- Police: Loaded gun, numerous drugs lead to charges against Amherst man
- Sheriff: 1.5 kilograms of cocaine found in home of Tonawanda man
- 17-year-old girl dead after shooting on corner of Lisbon and Bailey in Buffalo