BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A shooting Monday night at the Amherst Street NFTA station sent a man to the hospital.
The NFTA says tells News 4, the shooting happened just before 8 p.m. when the man was shot either on or near an NFTA at the Amherst station.
The person shot, whose age hasn’t been released, was taken to Erie County Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
News 4 is working to learn more.
- Former FBI agent: Some social media sites are ‘Wild West of hate and extremist speech’.
- Cheektowaga man gets 30 years for enticing mentally disabled girl into sexual relationship
- DPS director: Officers made ‘wrong decision’ for waiting to breach Uvalde classroom
- Buffalo man admits to fatal shooting outside Grimes St. tavern
- Niagara Falls man bites staff during liquor store robbery