BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Queen City is gearing up for its big New Year’s Eve celebration.
Mayor Byron Brown will join the Buffalo ball drop event organizers for the annual test drop of the New Year’s Eve ball.
To ring in 2022, people will once again be allowed to gather in Roosevelt Plaza for the annual ball drop and fireworks. You may remember it was held virtually last year.
This is the 34th year of the drop. Money raised from this year’s ball drop will go to the Police Athletic League of Buffalo.
- Telecommunications attorney talks 5G and what it could mean for the Buffalo Airport
- Exit agreement finalized for former SUNY Chancellor
- Illegally parked cars create problems for Buffalo residents and snowplows
- BPS parent group concerned about district’s messaging, decision-making during snowstorm
- Voting bill collapses, Democrats unable to change filibuster