BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A local pastor will be spending a week living on the streets with the homeless.
Reverend Eric Johns of the Buffalo Dreams Centers has spent the last 24 years kicking off the “Boxes of Love” program by spending a week living in the streets.
Tuesday, he and his sons joined volunteers at the Buffalo Dream center to assemble hundreds of bags of groceries.
The initiative is part of the Boxes of Love campaign, which aims to feed more than three thousand families this Christmas.
Pastor Johns says it takes a lot of Good Samaritans to pull this off.
- White House calls on GOP lawmakers to reject Trump’s Constitution comments
- Conservative justices signal support for web designer opposed to same-sex marriage
- ABC pulls daytime anchors off air after romance disclosure
- Here’s who is on Time’s 2022 Person of the Year shortlist
- How bad is the flu this year? CDC map looks grim