BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A body was found floating in Scajaquada Creek on Saturday morning, Buffalo police say.
A passerby found a male body floating at the foot of Niagara Street near Forest Avenue just before 11:30 a.m. Saturday. The Buffalo police underwater recovery team retrieved the body.
An autopsy will be conducted by Erie County medical examiners to determine the cause of death.
- Schumer announces $100B investment for central New York
- Sharon’s story; surviving triple-negative breast cancer
- Questions remain for companies and law enforcement on cannabis use
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ can’t be shown in this Colorado town — for now
- Fall foliage map shows best leaf looks in NYS each week
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.