BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A body was found floating in Scajaquada Creek on Saturday morning, Buffalo police say.
A passerby found a male body floating at the foot of Niagara Street near Forest Avenue just before 11:30 a.m. Saturday. The Buffalo police underwater recovery team retrieved the body.
An autopsy will be conducted by Erie County medical examiners to determine the cause of death.
- Biden job approval steady after classified documents discoveries
- Watch Live: New York Budget Presentation at noon
- Catching up with Western New York’s college basketball teams
- Former Batavia principal indicted for sexually assaulting child under 11
- Ohio high school musical abruptly halted, deemed ‘vulgar’
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.