BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Hundreds marched through Buffalo’s West Side Saturday afternoon speaking out against bans on abortion.
This happened at the corner of Niagara Street and Porter Avenue.
People attending the rally say reproductive rights need to be defended.
“If you can’t control your body, you can’t control anything in your life,” one activist said.
“People think Roe v. Wade is over. It is not over as you can see,” another added.
The march was organized by Buffalo’s Women’s March Circle.
- Portion of proceeds from BFLO Store Invasion towels benefiting Oishei
- NYS AG Letitia James addresses CWA workers on strike at Mercy Hospital
- Up to $75 million announced to fight opioid crisis in WNY
- Buff State professor: Pandemic may play role in increase in strikes
- Rep. Higgins: White House indicates November 8 border reopening date