BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Response to Love Center in Buffalo hosted its annual Christmas tradition this morning, where they also distributed dinners to people in need.
People were able to eat in or take out meals of their choice and everyone took home a bag of Halo tangerines. The center wants to do everything it can to help — especially in the middle of a pandemic.
The center also wants to give back to those who were generous during this tough year.
New on WIVB.com
- Candidate for Pennsylvania Senate Dr. Mehmet Oz makes campaign stop in Erie
- Westminster & Enterprise charter schools reach agreement with BPS to remain open
- Crime Stoppers offers up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest of 15-year-old Koons Avenue suspect
- Are the Chiefs the NFL’s new dynasty?
- Craig Anderson’s rehab improving, won’t rush return to lineup