BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Starting October 9, proof of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required for all patrons ages 12+ at Shea’s Buffalo, 710 and Smith theatres.
This does not eliminate the mask mandate currently in place at Shea’s. That will remain.
Shea’s noted that this new policy does not impact any upcoming performances of Disney’s Frozen.
Additionally, Shea’s announced that patrons ages 12+ at Shea’s theatres must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated before entering, effective October 28.
This news follows the recent announcement of vaccination policies set to takes effect at Highmark Stadium and KeyBank Center later this month.
- Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State, dies following battle with COVID-19
- Scientists develop new strategy to fight coronaviruses, vaccinate against future pandemics
- Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize-winning wonder drug – but not for COVID-19
- SUNY: 99.5% of students vaccinated against COVID
- FDA panel endorses half-dose booster of Moderna vaccine