BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Shea’s Performing Arts Center says anyone in the building must wear a mask, no matter their vaccination status.
An email with this new information was sent to patrons on Tuesday morning.
“As we raise the curtain for Disney’s Frozen, all patrons, volunteers, and staff are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required at all times – upon arrival, performance, and departure,” the message read.
Dr. John Sellick, a professor of medicine at the University at Buffalo, said this decision by Shea’s makes a lot of sense.
“This gets around trying to figure out number one, who is vaccinated,” Sellick explained, “then of the people who are vaccinated, who is someone who may actually be spreading it.”
Anyone with questions can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doggone surprise: Trenton Thunder’s “bat dog” runs onto Sahlen Field during Bisons game
- Colorado student arrested after threat had ‘large cache of weapons’ on campus
- A new Erie County program is giving a local man a second chance after pleading guilty to a felony
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Pair of Kansas grade school boys jump fence to rescue infants from pool