BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Southern Tier Brewing Company’s new taproom in Buffalo is one step closer to completion.
The restaurant posted some photos to Twitter, showing that the signs are now hanging in downtown Buffalo.
Southern Tier is moving into the old 716 Food and Sports at the HarborCenter.
The taproom is expected to open soon. And in case you’re curious, Pumking is already on sale in stores.
- NYS faces multiple lawsuits for vaccine mandates
- Counties with the least hospital bed capacity in New York
- ‘The View’ hosts test positive for COVID, leave set minutes before VP Harris interview
- Bills pushing for personal seat licenses at proposed new stadium
- Wegmans hosting drive-thru flu shot clinics throughout fall