BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A new software development company is coming to the Queen City.
It’s called Rural Sourcing, Inc. and it will bring 150 jobs to the area. The company plans to hire local applicants for these jobs.
There will also be a push to hire people in Buffalo’s refugee community.
The average salary is $80,000 dollars.
It’s not clear where the company will be located, but leaders are looking for office space in downtown Buffalo.
- Buffalo and Erie County Naval Park commemorates Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Red Cross blood supply at historically low levels, how you can help
- If text says ‘a problem with your account,’ believe the account, not the text
- Buffalo rapper releasing song with DJ Khaled, Fat Joe
- Lancaster Police Department confirms second death in Route 20 crash