BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — An early Friday morning fire in South Buffalo has caused an estimated $225,000 in damage, city officials told News 4.
Buffalo Fire responded to the blaze at 4 Pomeroy St. around 3:50 a.m., where officials say it broke out on the first floor of the occupied residential structure.
There were no reported injuries as a result of the fire and officials say the Red Cross is assisting one adult. The cause of the blaze is still under investigation.
- Trump’s ‘zombie’ case lurches ahead of the pack
- California family files lawsuit against Amazon after driver kills 2 year-old girl
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Missing toddler Taylen Mosley’s body found in alligator’s mouth; father charged, chief says
- Sabres win Devon Levi’s debut on Jeff Skinner’s OT goal
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.