BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Southern Tier Brewing Company’s Buffalo Taproom will officially open its doors on September 28.
The new Harborcenter location, in the old 716 Food and Sports restaurant, is Southern Tier Brewing’s fifth location. Doors will open at 3 p.m. and in a tweet the company says, “We cannot wait to rock with you in downtown Buffalo.”
The Pegulas announced Southern Tier Brewing would take over the popular spot back in March.
The brewing company has taprooms in Lakewood, N.Y., Cleveland, O.H., Pittsburgh, P.A. and Charlotte, N.C.
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Buffalo parents voice frustrations over school transportation troubles
- Artpark receives $50,000 grant for upgrades
- Snag an authentic piece of Bills turf for a great cause