BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Southside Elementary School was in a brief lockdown on Monday morning.
Shortly after 9:30 a.m., police searched the school after receiving a report about a gun there.
Two toy water guns were found, and they didn’t look like real weapons.
The lockdown was lifted around 10:30 a.m. School will be dismissed at the normal time of 2:30 p.m.
- Doggone surprise: Trenton Thunder’s “bat dog” runs onto Sahlen Field during Bisons game
- Colorado student arrested after threat had ‘large cache of weapons’ on campus
- A new Erie County program is giving a local man a second chance after pleading guilty to a felony
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Pair of Kansas grade school boys jump fence to rescue infants from pool