BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Due to the expected warm weather this week, the City of Buffalo announced Sunday that the splash pads around the city will remain open until next weekend.
They will now stay open through Sunday, September 10. Monday was the planned final day for the splash pads.
Meanwhile, the final day for pools being opened will remain on Monday, as scheduled.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘We’ve been waiting since February’: Bills fans head to London for game against Jaguars
- Villa Maria welcomes largest class in quarter century
- Sophia the Fierce Silent Disco to raise funds for local pediatric cancer
- Local man with autism needs his stolen e-bike returned
- 18,000 jobs available to asylum seekers across New York
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.