BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Due to the expected warm weather this week, the City of Buffalo announced Sunday that the splash pads around the city will remain open until next weekend.
They will now stay open through Sunday, September 10. Monday was the planned final day for the splash pads.
Meanwhile, the final day for pools being opened will remain on Monday, as scheduled.
New on WIVB.com
- St. Joe’s announces interim varsity basketball coach
- Buffalo’s first measurable snowfall will bring a messier morning commute
- Town of Bethany residents contend with drought, severe water shortage
- Lake Effect Snow hammers Southern Erie County
- Brief status conference yields little information in federal Tops mass shooter case
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.