BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Taste of Buffalo topped the list of USA TODAY’s 2023 10Best Readers’ Choice in the Best City Food Festival category, USA TODAY announced Friday.
Nominees for the 10Best Readers’ Choice categories are chosen by a panel of experts and voted on by the general public. The Taste of Buffalo was listed as the winner of the Best City Food Festival category.
The top 10 winners in the category are listed below:
- Taste of Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Queens Night Market (Queens, N.Y.)
- World Food Championship (Dallas, TX)
- Taste of Vail (Vail, CO)
- Flavors on the Avenue Street Fest (Philadelphia, PA)
- World Food & Music Festival (Des Moines, IA)
- Euphoria (Greenville, SC)
- International Taste Festival (Syracuse, N.Y.)
- Bay Bites Food Truck Festival (Mobile, AL)
- Taste of Colorado (Denver, CO)
Entering its 40th year, the Taste of Buffalo, presented by Tops, is the nation’s largest two-day food festival. It was previously named one of the “10 food and wine festivals you can feel good about attending,” by USA TODAY.
The next Taste of Buffalo food festival will take place on July 8 and 9. For more information, click here.
- Federal prosecutors notify Trump he is target of investigation: reports
- Comedian Pat Cooper, known for ‘Seinfeld’ role and Howard Stern appearances, dies: reports
- Woman found dead after welfare check, Lockport man arrested
- BMX star dies in crash at California motocross track
- Hochul gives update on air quality across New York state
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.