BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say a male teenager was shot on the first block of Thomas Street Monday night.
It happened just before midnight, according to officials. The 17-year-old victim was shot multiple times while inside a vehicle, they said. As of Tuesday morning, he’s at ECMC in critical condition.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- A transformative development project proposed for Buffalo’s Jefferson Avenue community
- McConnell, Senate GOP happy to sit out debt limit talks — for now
- Broken water line causes flooding near Love Canal
- Tesla ‘spontaneously’ caught fire on California highway: officials
- American Kennel Club: The most common names for dogs in 2022