BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 16-year-old is at Oishei Children’s Hospital after being shot in Buffalo early Tuesday morning.
Buffalo police say the teen, a city resident, was struck by gunfire on the 300 block of Lathrop Street. Officers responded to the scene just before 2:20 a.m.
It’s not clear where he was hit, but officials say the teen is in serious condition.
Anyone with information on this incident can call or text the police department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Amherst Town Supervisor candidates talk platform, vision for town
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student