BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Live theater returned to downtown Buffalo earlier this month with in-person performances of “Frozen” at Shea’s Performing Arts Center. That production wrapped up Friday night.
For a closer look at that and at what’s next, Shea’s Marketing Director Kevin Sweeney joined Jacquie Walker live on News 4 at 5:30.
Watch the full interview in the video player above.
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Buffalo parents voice frustrations over school transportation troubles
- Artpark receives $50,000 grant for upgrades
- Snag an authentic piece of Bills turf for a great cause