BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A third-prize Powerball ticket worth $150,000 was recently sold in Buffalo.
The ticket, which was sold at The Market in the Square on Union Road, had four matching numbers and the Powerball (23). The winning numbers were 12-31-47-58-60.
The third-place prize was tripled to $150,000 as the result of the Power Play multiplier for Monday’s drawing being three.
Another drawing will take place Wednesday night. The jackpot is estimated at $526 million.
- Eight Republicans who could challenge Trump in 2024
- Changes to expect in your child’s school lunches under new USDA nutrition standards
- Buffalo’s Rasmus Dahlin slaps 102 mph shot at NHL All-Star Weekend
- Niagara comes back to beat Canisius in latest chapter of ‘unique and special’ basketball rivalry
- Pembroke High School takes shot to fight cancer