BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Crews are battling a three-alarm fire at The Bowl Inn on Bailey Ave. near Clinton St.
Heavy smoke coming from the bowling alley could be seen for miles.
Two firefighters were injured — one from a fall, and the other was burned. Both have been treated and released.
It’s not entirely clear what started the fire, but it may have involved propane tanks on the roof, officials say. The damage is estimated at about one and a half million dollars.
George Richert is an award-winning reporter who first joined the News 4 team in 1998, later returning in 2018. See more of his work here.