BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Town of Tonawanda man is facing more than a decade in jail for sexually abusing a child.
On Tuesday, Mark Schneider, 48, pleaded guilty to course of sexual conduct against a child and criminal sexual act.
According to the Erie County District Attorney’s Office, the abuse happened in Buffalo over the course of several years.
Schneider faces 11 years in prison when he’s sentenced in August. He’s currently in custody without bail and an order of protection has been issued on behalf of the victim.
- Decorated WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday and receives new prosthetic leg
- Youngstown’s Best Warrior Competition kicks off
- Tonawanda High School grad and airman honored at annual TNT football game
- Construction on Chippewa officially finishes as part of larger entertainment district project
- Sabres fans head to KeyBank Center