BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Friday morning, traffic near Buffalo Riverworks had to be diverted after a crash involving a tractor-trailer on Ganson Street.
Fire crews and the DEC were called to the scene as diesel fuel was leaking from the truck, which was stuck on a set of railroad tracks.
The closeness of the Buffalo River was an additional concern. Buffalo fire officials say no drains were affected.
- Sabres stumbling to one of worst home records in history
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment