BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Friday morning, traffic near Buffalo Riverworks had to be diverted after a crash involving a tractor-trailer on Ganson Street.
Fire crews and the DEC were called to the scene as diesel fuel was leaking from the truck, which was stuck on a set of railroad tracks.
The closeness of the Buffalo River was an additional concern. Buffalo fire officials say no drains were affected.
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas due to bird
- Champions at last: Bandits claim NLL Cup, 5th title in franchise history, 1st in 15 years
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- Canisius unveils new logo ahead of transition to university
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts