BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Just before Midnight, two people were shot on Michigan Avenue, north of Buffalo’s medical corridor.
Police say a 29-year-old Buffalo man and a 31-year-old Buffalo man were seriously injured and taken to ECMC by ambulance. Just before 8 p.m. Saturday, police confirmed the men are listed in critical condition.
No suspects or motives have been named by law enforcement officials, but News 4 will provide more information as it becomes available.
Anyone with information that could help police is asked to call or text their confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Buffalo man charged with assault, burglary in Cattaraugus County
- Tentative deal reached to end Hollywood writer’s strike
- More schools are adopting 4-day weeks. Day 5 is a challenge for parents
- Here’s how many times the federal government has shut down
- Why Tuberville breakthrough isn’t ending military impasse