BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The United States Postal Service is looking to fill a couple of positions in Buffalo, and there’s a week left to apply.
The Buffalo Vehicle Maintenance Facility (1200 William St.) is hiring two automotive technicians. The hours are weekdays from 3-11 p.m. and the pay starts at $28.74/hour.
Ten paid federal holidays are included with this job, as well as health and life insurance, and a retirement plan with employer contribution.
To be eligible, applicants must pass all pre-employment suitability factors, including a background check. Also, applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record with at least two years of driving experience.
With a deadline of September 6, anyone who’s interested in working as an automotive technician can learn more about applying here.
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens
- Biden has tried to rebuild the refugee system. This year will test that
- NASA hit an asteroid with a spacecraft: Now what?