BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Tuesday on News 4, we spoke with Crisis Services’ Olivia Retallack.
Hear what she shared about addressing mental health in the video above.
Crisis Services can be reached at the following numbers:
- (716) 834-3131 (24-Hour Crisis Hotline)
- (716) 831-7007 (24-Hour Addiction Hotline)
- Jefferson County parents charged after 9-month-old found burned
- Two-thirds of COVID vaccine side-effects are just a placebo effect, study says
- Telecommunications attorney talks 5G and what it could mean for the Buffalo Airport
- Exit agreement finalized for former SUNY Chancellor
- Illegally parked cars create problems for Buffalo residents and snowplows