BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Parts of Seneca Street are closed down due to a water main break that happened Friday morning, according to city officials.
Just before 8 a.m., a water main break occurred on Seneca Street near James Coppola Boulevard. Seneca Street is closed to eastbound traffic between Bailey Avenue and Hayes Place.
Officials say there are some commercial customers without water, as of Friday afternoon.
According to officials, crews are continuing to work on the break and hope to restore water to customers by Friday evening.
- Buffalo’s Rasmus Dahlin slaps 102 mph shot at NHL All-Star Weekend
- Niagara comes back to beat Canisius in latest chapter of ‘unique and special’ basketball rivalry
- Pembroke High School takes shot to fight cancer
- Josh Allen tied for 4th at Pebble Beach, 6 strokes back of Aaron Rodgers’ group
- Longtime Forest Lawn Cemetery president steps down