NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — All entertainment shows at Seneca Resorts & Casinos are postponed through September. This includes shows at the Seneca Niagara Event Center, Bear’s Den Showroom, Seneca Allegany Event Center and outdoor concert venues.
Among the events scheduled were music and comedy performances and fights.
- King of the Cage MMA – Seneca Niagara Event Center
- Against The Wind: The Ultimate Bob Seger Experience – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Southside Johnny & The Asbury Dukes – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Big & Rich – Seneca Allegany Event Center
- Guitar Shorty – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Cedric The Entertainer & Friends – Seneca Niagara Event Center
- Mark Farner: American Band – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Candlebox – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Seneca Fight Night: All Star Boxing – Seneca Niagara Event Center
- Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Belinda Carlisle – Bear’s Den Showroom
- Sammy Hagar & The Circle w/Special Guest Night Ranger – Seneca Niagara Outdoor Concert
Many venues across the country have either been cancelling shows or postponing them to later dates amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
In New York, casinos are part of Phase Four of the state’s reopening schedule.
Refunds for those who bought tickets will be available up to 14 days prior to the rescheduled date from the original point of purchase, with proof of purchase, Seneca Resorts & Casinos says.