BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Bills GM Brandon Beane and his wife are stepping up once again to help animals get adopted through the Bills Muttfia program.
For each touchdown the Bills get at home, they’ll pay for an adoption from the SPCA Serving Erie County.
The adoption of Sundance is the first one they’re covering. In an online post, the SPCA says Sundance is the first “rookie drafted this season.”
Rumor has it, he doesn’t play for money, but plays for crackers instead.
- New COVID-19 cases decline globally, WHO reports
- Welcoming fall in NY: Autumnal Equinox is September 22
- WATCH: Sheriff’s deputy shows how to properly install a car seat
- Buffalo boy has international adventures in mind after twice battling cancer
- Motorcyclist goes over guardrail on Scajaquada Expressway