BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you have time on your morning commute, consider hitting a Tim Hortons drive-thru. Today is Tim Hortons’ Camp Day, and 100 percent of proceeds from hot and cold coffee are going to a good cause.
The money will help disadvantaged kids go to summer camps.
If you’re not in the mood for coffee, you can buy a Camp Day bracelet instead. Proceeds from those sales also go towards the program.
To date, Camp Day has raised $168 million since its inception. That money has helped more than 300,000 kids ages 12-16 go to camp.
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off
- Curtain-up at Shea’s Performing Arts Center after year and a half with no audiences
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics
- New law prohibits schools from suing over unpaid meal fees
- Coach Sean McDermott shares why skin cancer awareness is important to him