BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The leaves are falling, and with that, we know winter is on its way. And in Buffalo, we know what that means.
What will our snow season be like this year? Our 4Warn Weather team of Todd Santos, Mike Cejka, Mike Doyle and Jordyn Jenna recently took a ride on the Edward M. Cotter fireboat to bring you our Winter Weather Outlook from the middle of Lake Erie.
You can get a better idea of what kind of winter we’re expecting to see this year by watching the full special report in the video above.
- Buffalo fan palooza: Businesses bustle with Bills and Sabres fans
- Avalanche of penalties bury Sabres after early lead against Stanley Cup champions
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping
- Biden endorses major shake-up of Democratic nominating process that puts South Carolina first