BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Super Bowl isn’t just about the game, it’s about the commercials, too.
Crowley Webb Chief Creative Officer Matt Low joined us on Wake Up! Friday morning to preview the star-studded lineup of ads set to play on Sunday night.
As an expert on advertisements, Low gave us some insight into what resonates with people.
- ‘Abbott Elementary’ goes all-in against charter schools
- Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus among those to receive National Medal of Arts from Biden in COVID-delayed ceremony
- Rapidly spreading fungus already in 28 states presents ‘urgent’ threat, CDC warns
- Transit Drive-In announces 2023 opening day
- New Audi naming strategy will split EV, ICE cars
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.