BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo boogied away the night way Saturday at sold-out World’s Largest Disco at the Buffalo Convention Center.
The disco benefits Camp Good Days and Special Times, a camp for children with cancer. The event is indoors, but masks are optional, as all guests needed to be fully vaccinated to attend.
“From the beginning to the end — where people go out and shop for clothes they get here and people are in a great mood, they’re super happy. There are more limousines rented on this day than any other day of the year. People are having a good time and it’s great to get back out, and since we’re fully vaccinated hopefully this is a safe environment,” said Dave Pietrowski, event chairman.
New on WIVB.com
- Buffalo airport snow record for January 17 nearly doubles
- NY Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. exhibition receives record-breaking number of submissions
- NHL Black Hockey History Tour coming to Buffalo in March
- Rochester family attacked with hockey stick near Blue Cross Arena
- Jordan Cashmyer of MTV’s ’16 and Pregnant’ dead at 26