BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Western New York Land Conservancy and The Riverline are teaming up for a new community art program.
The Riverline is a new trail which will connect the Old First Ward and the Valley and Perry neighborhoods. The new art program will celebrate the history and culture of these communities.
Organizers say the new art program will debut at several locations this summer, including online.
New on WIVB.com
- Krebs nets first two career NHL goals in 6-3 Sabres win
- Bars and restaurants along Chippewa street expect a busy Sunday during Bills playoff game
- Cheektowaga Central students to head to Special Olympics
- Bills fans head to airport for team sendoff
- Seneca Nation language department shares support for Bills