BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Western New York Land Conservancy and The Riverline are teaming up for a new community art program.
The Riverline is a new trail which will connect the Old First Ward and the Valley and Perry neighborhoods. The new art program will celebrate the history and culture of these communities.
Organizers say the new art program will debut at several locations this summer, including online.
New on WIVB.com
- Man serving 32-to-life admits to attempted assault of jail deputy
- Diesel mistakenly put into Virginia gas station pumps, possibly costing drivers hundreds
- Mom arrested after police say child caused problems in Jamestown
- With inflation, is it cheaper to eat in or go out?
- Woman stranded in bed until airline’s delayed return of lost wheelchair