BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Lancaster man died Monday after falling off a seventh-story patio while working on a building in Buffalo, city officials announced Wednesday.
Officials say the 49-year-old man fell and suffered life-threatening injuries just before 1 p.m. Monday while doing work at 1088 Delaware Avenue. He died from his injuries a short time later.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Illinois café rescued from closure after harassment over drag show
- This ‘Super Mario’ character is more beloved than Mario and Luigi: survey
- Hochul launches statewide pharmacy benefit program
- Power outages reported across WNY during storms
- Kaley Cuoco welcomes first child, reveals baby’s name on Instagram
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.