BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Giving Tuesday, people are encouraged to donate and help the community.
The YMCA is one of the organizations seeking help during the holidays.
The organization says donations will go toward programs for fighting hunger and nurturing children, as well as those for physical and mental health.
- Hochul signs bill allowing absentee voting through 2022
- Meet “The Billievers”: The Buffalo Bills’ house band
- In 3-week isolation, unvaccinated athlete waits for Olympics
- Lewiston man’s Bills cave represents family memories rooting for the team
- President Biden touts Intel $20B investment for domestic semiconductor factories