BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — People will get the chance to rappel over one of Buffalo’s tallest buildings this fall.
If enough money is raised for the United Way and Oishei Children’s Hospital, people will be able to go “Over the Edge” of M&T Bank’s headquarters on Main St.
The event is happening on October 2.
To see how you can donate and register for “Over the Edge,” click or tap here.
- Simone Biles got the ‘twisties.’ What does that mean?
- Indoor masking requirement won’t happen yet, business owners hoping for the best: ‘We would take a hit’
- Sewage, and Covid tests indicate Erie County is close to “substantial risk” category
- Emmanuel Sanders impressed by Josh Allen’s’mouth-dropping’ play to Cole Beasley at Bills training camp
- Adams: Sabres ‘don’t feel any pressure’ to trade Jack Eichel