FORT ERIE, Ontario (WIVB) — Surfing Santa is hitting the shores of Fort Erie on Thursday.
Surfing Santa, whose real name is actually John Fulton, will ride the waves to help raise awareness for the needs of the homeless community, especially during the holiday season.
He asks that people who show up to see him bring non perishable food items and winter gear.
“Santa” will begin his crossing of the mighty Niagara River at 11 a.m.
- Alabama woman loses thousands through Zelle app scam
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- NYS Supreme Court strikes down Gov. Hochul’s mask mandate
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy
- Parents of a Buffalo child with autism and PICA sue the Buffalo School District for child’s right to in-person learning