(WIVB) — Canadians taking short visits to the U.S. will have one less step to deal with during their trips.
Starting Tuesday, Canadian officials say their vaccinated citizens will no longer have to return with a negative COVID-19 test for trips under three days.
American travelers still must have proof of vaccination and proof of a negative test within three days before entering Canada, no matter how long they stay.
- NHL Black Hockey History Tour coming to Buffalo in March
- Rochester family attacked with hockey stick near Blue Cross Arena
- Jordan Cashmyer of MTV’s ’16 and Pregnant’ dead at 26
- ‘Baby Shark’ becomes the most-watched video on YouTube, surpasses 10 billion views
- NYS landmarks to be lit red, green and black for MLK Day