ISCHUA, N.Y. (WIVB)– The Cattaraugus County Sherriff’s Department says a 63-year old man is dead and his 43-year old son injured after a four-wheeling accident in the Town of Ischua.
The Sherriff’s Department tells us the 63-year-old man was driving a four-wheeler with his 43-year old son sitting on the back. The two were on their own property when the father drove up a steep trail in the woods.
We’re told the father was unable to “negotiate the hill” and flipped the four-wheeler backwards.
The 43-year old son was taken by Mercy Flight to the Erie County Medical Center and treated for his injuries. The 63-year old was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s department is investigating and no charges have been filed.
The names of the two men have not been released.
- Corporate Challenge to make early fall comeback at Delaware Park
- Wegmans alerts customers their personal information may have been compromised
- Buffalo Public Schools returning to in-person schooling 5 days a week in 2021-22
- Erie County Fair to reopen at full capacity this August
- ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’: Tessica Brown launching hair care line months after infamous incident