LITTLE VALLEY, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State Police are asking the public for any information on the whereabouts of a missing Cattaraugus County man.
State Police said in a news release, Shawn D. Bishop, 49, of Little Valley hasn’t been seen since December 12 and has a history of making unexpected travel due to his schizophrenia diagnosis.
Authorities describe Bishop as a thin white man with brown hair and a beard. The last he was seen, the 49-year-old was wearing a brown camouflage jacket, blue jeans, black sneakers and a baseball cap.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Shawn D. Bishop is asked to call NYSP at (585) 344-6200.
New on WIVB.com
- Jeopardy! to feature WNY native on Tuesday night
- Otsego County giving COVID test kits out to public
- Erie County mask mandate still in effect after statewide ban struck down
- City of Niagara Falls will give away 900 at-home COVID-19 test kits next month
- Wyoming County Community Health System announces death of CEO