Local News

Chautauqua County family loses "everything" in Saturday morning house fire

TOWN OF CHARLOTTE, NY (WIVB) - A Chautauqua County family of five is without a home after a Saturday morning fire. 

Sinclairville Fire Chief Joe McKenna said the fire broke out on the Rood Road double-wide home early on Saturday morning.  It is not known was caused the fire. 

One family member said the family lost "everything" in the fire, including a pet hedgehog. 

Volunteers at the Sinclairville Fire Department are collecting items for the Stein family.

A Facebook fundraiser has been set up for the Steins, click on this link to donate.


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Found it on 4
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Buffalo's Best
    Copyright by WIVB - All rights reserved
  • 4 Warn Weather
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News - Local

Video Center