CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB)–In Chautauqua County, health officials have identified 17 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total to 594 confirmed cases.
The 17 new cases include:
- 6 cases in 14048 (Dunkirk)
- 2 cases in 14063 (Fredonia)
- 4 cases in 14701 (Jamestown)
- 2 cases in 14750 (Lakewood)
- 1 case in 14081 (Irving)
- 1 case in 14736 (Findley Lake)
- 1 case in 14738 (Frewsburg)
As of now, 68 cases are active.
Five people are hospitalized as of Tuesday, thirteen people have died, 646 have recovered, and 48,720 have tested negative.
Chautauqua County health officials say 313 cases are under quarantine, and 22 people are under traveler quarantine for arriving in Chautauqua County for a state listed on the travel advisory.