JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — No charges have been announced, but Jamestown police revealed the results of a drug bust on Lafayette St.
Earlier this month, several law enforcement agencies worked together to search two residences on that street.
The night of the search, police say they found a scale, packaging materials, more than seven ounces of a heroin/fentanyl compound and more than $14,500 in cash.
The investigation into this is still ongoing.
Anyone with information on drug trafficking in Jamestown can call the police department’s anonymous tip line at (716) 483-8477.
- Rasmus Ristolainen and Sam Reinhart are gone, now the attention remains on Jack Eichel on Sabres trade front
- New York’s largest craft beer festival makes Hamburg return
- FeedMore WNY hosts food drive to fight childhood hunger
- Dogs take over Delaware Park for “Strut Your Pup” contest
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports